Whew!!

I am babysitting my nieghbors little girl Aiden, and she and Autumn are chasing Evan & Weston around the house. THANK GOODNESS!! Because earlier she was crying about wanting her Mommy and Daddy and wanting to go home.
I should say that I am watching the rest of the kiddlets also, although my Dad is in the house. My Mom is gone BACK out to do some last minute campmeeting shopping, and so I get to be the......"Evan I saw you knock that over go back and clean it up!" "NO I DIDN'T!" " I SAW you, and Weston you can't run around until the mess is cleaned UP!?!" " We don't have to listen to you because Daddys is here!"
You see what I have to put up with?! As I was saying I get to be the big bad wolf but I guess that is what Older sisters are for.
Now what's bad is when your 11-year old sister thinks she can boss you around. "Erin close the door." Erin you need to get off the computer NOW you have been on WAY to long."
So on and so forth. What's really bad is that she is going to be Young Peoples this November(THANK GOD! the November part, not that she's coming to Young Peoples.) It will be like taking my Mom with me everytime I want to hang out!! Course my Mom isn't that bad.
Now let me insert some good.......she can sew, she's sewn up several splits for me. She can cook she helped my Chicken Fajitas last night, she's very helpful when I want to rearrange my room so on and so forth. Kristen I hope you appriciate this !!
Love Your sister Erin
See Ya!!

Comments