Man!
Hi Everyone!
I hope you have a GREAT Saturday!! If you stop by please leave a comment!!
And while your at it...check out Jake's Friends Page!
And too all my non-dog, non-puppy raiser friends....yes you the ones who have forsaken me...I STILL LOVE YA!!!
I hope you have a GREAT Saturday!! If you stop by please leave a comment!!
And while your at it...check out Jake's Friends Page!
And too all my non-dog, non-puppy raiser friends....yes you the ones who have forsaken me...I STILL LOVE YA!!!
![]() |
| Jake Sleeping - Six Months |
I would post something non-dog related but I can't....because there is nothing interesting going on. Today I rearranged my furniture...checked my email,facebook.com, my blog, your blogs, email again, online college for grade (nothing) bored.com, and then we went and picked Evan up from a friends house, went to Micheals,Goody's, Libray(yes they were closed) Walmart, home and then to the gym. And that was my day...beside looking at Jake's pictures and missing him...OOPS!! sorry I told you I can't do it!! And that was my day.
See Ya!
See Ya!


Comments
chisy (ya, that's what our link says :P ) is happy to be your friend and likes the friend page =)
since i'm too poor to go to the movies, maybe i'll make a friend page tooooo
hmm.