Header

Hey Guys, can you see the whole header on my blog? I have a 17 inch screen so I can see the whole thing....but on this computer here at school its not all showing up!

Comments

I can see it, (I really like it!)
Emily and Keno said…
I see only half, i think. Looks cut off.
I can see the whole thing on my new wide screed laptop... but not on my regular computer screen. It is super cute! One of these days I am going to make something cute too!
I can see the whole thing on my laptop but my regular computer it looks cut off. It is way cute though. I love it. :)
Brittany said…
I can only see half of it.
I can see the entire thing, but I am on a laptop. It is really cute! did you make your own blog template? It is a cool side-bar that you have!
~Taelor and Eagle~
Kristen said…
I can't see the whole thing....:-(
Erin said…
I can see it, (I really like it!)

Popular Posts