My Dogs:
Jake
Male Golden Retriever
Birth Date: March 22, 2006
Dam: Rosie
Sire: Nugget
Siblings:
Casey - Guide
Dottie - Breeder
Riva - Breeder
Honey - Guide
Raised from : June 10, 2006 - October 5, 2006

Rei
Female Black Labrador Retriever
Dam: Emma
Sire: Smooch
Siblings (known):
Dolly
Zeke
(5 more unknown- 4 blacks & 3 yellow)

Midnight
Female Black Labrador
Dam:
Sire:
Siblings: (Unknown)
3 blacks and 1 yellow


Zeke - new found siblings

Zeke

Comments

Caitlin&Laser said…
Hurray, Rei and Laser are related!! Just as you PRs don't know the sire/dam/siblings of your puppies, we never find out the sire/dam of our dogs; and we only find out their siblings if they're in the same class. (EX.: Laser had three siblings on class and another brother who I found out from my trainer, but I don't know how large his litter was, or if he had other brothers and sisters that made it/were CCd.) But, occasionally, trainers mess up. So I know that Laser's daddy is Smooch, too. :) Yay for half siblings.

:):)

I think Zeke is an awesome name for a dog!!

Popular Posts