Heelllooo?
Hello My Quiet Gang of Friends,
According to my widget, I have only 2 SHORT months, until my puppy is born.
And then we'll see what happens from there.
I haven't heard anything about Midnight, but what else is knew.
My dogs are now BOTH on Wellness!! I'm very happy about that, really impressed with it and can't wait to see the results.
Please send good thoughts for Bubbles, she is having some back problems...evident in that she is not going up and down stairs eaisly.
Normally if we let her take it easy - Carry her- she'll be ok in a week, so I hope this is the case as well.
Aaaaaah
According to my widget, I have only 2 SHORT months, until my puppy is born.
And then we'll see what happens from there.
I haven't heard anything about Midnight, but what else is knew.
My dogs are now BOTH on Wellness!! I'm very happy about that, really impressed with it and can't wait to see the results.
Please send good thoughts for Bubbles, she is having some back problems...evident in that she is not going up and down stairs eaisly.
Normally if we let her take it easy - Carry her- she'll be ok in a week, so I hope this is the case as well.
Aaaaaah

Comments
I can't wait to hear about the new puppy you will be getting! I will keep my paws crossed that Bubbles' back gets better very soon!
-Tibby
Hoping that you hear a good news from Midnight soon, and looking forward to your new puppy!
Get well soon Bubbles!
Hoping that you hear a good news from Midnight soon, and looking forward to your new puppy!
Get well soon Bubbles!