Home Again, Home Again
This last week has been crazy!! Graduation ended (for me) on Tuesday, and then I left around 12AM that night for Florida...headed to a church convention. Stayed there for about three days, had a BLAST, drove to Orlando, hung out @ DownTown Disney Friday & Saturday.
Sunday went to church with some friends, hung out with them until late and played Volleyball....
Monday we spent all day @ Universal Studios, and Tuesday spent all day at Island of Adventure. Wednesday we headed home, broke down, spent the night, bought a new car, and arrived safe and soundly home.
*gasp - wheeeze - choke- *
Will give you a full update with photos later of course!!!
For now I"m sooooooo glad to see Texas & Bubbles, and we'll bringing Gideon into the Zoo Crew tomorrow!
Monday I start a new job, and then bring on Daniel Eden's brother for a couple of weeks.
I. AM.CRAZY.
Thanks for stopping by today :D
Erin & the Dachshunds
Sunday went to church with some friends, hung out with them until late and played Volleyball....
Monday we spent all day @ Universal Studios, and Tuesday spent all day at Island of Adventure. Wednesday we headed home, broke down, spent the night, bought a new car, and arrived safe and soundly home.
*gasp - wheeeze - choke- *
Will give you a full update with photos later of course!!!
For now I"m sooooooo glad to see Texas & Bubbles, and we'll bringing Gideon into the Zoo Crew tomorrow!
Monday I start a new job, and then bring on Daniel Eden's brother for a couple of weeks.
I. AM.CRAZY.
Thanks for stopping by today :D
Erin & the Dachshunds

Comments