Disappointments
So today was just not my day;
I had a potential job advancement come my way last week, that would have been awesome, but found out today that it was given to someone else.
As well as found out that Midnight is not pregnant this time. I'm a little surprised with how disappointed I am, I was looking forward to having a puppy, but not just any pup....a piece of my girl.
They will try again in her next season (about 4 months..) and I think I'll probably just wait. I'm trying to get into school for the spring semester while trying to take care of both of my jobs, so we'll see.
*sigh*

I had a potential job advancement come my way last week, that would have been awesome, but found out today that it was given to someone else.
As well as found out that Midnight is not pregnant this time. I'm a little surprised with how disappointed I am, I was looking forward to having a puppy, but not just any pup....a piece of my girl.
They will try again in her next season (about 4 months..) and I think I'll probably just wait. I'm trying to get into school for the spring semester while trying to take care of both of my jobs, so we'll see.
*sigh*


Comments