Awards!

I know I'm like a month or two late, but came across this post in my drafts box and realized I hadn't posted it!! AAAH!!! 
Without further ado I present this award from our new friends Jes over at "How I lost my Sanity" 

I have to list seven things about Pompei as part of this award so...here goes:
  1. Pompei has a nose for dead items
  2. Pompei has never worn any other collar besides the "flat" kind. 
  3. Pompei adores kids, I do mean loves them to death.
  4. Pompei also adores food. But then what else can you expect from a "half" lab 
  5. Pompei loves to stand in between your legs. I have to physically restrain him from doing this to new guest at our house as they never know what he's doing.
  6. Pompei loooooves to run and be chased by other dogs. (yeah he's a weird one) 
  7. Pompei when he gets excited he has to put SOMETHING in his mouth. 
That is all! I know I'm supposed to choose 15 people or something but if you would like this award, feel free to grab it from us!!

Comments

Hailey said…
Those are really cool things you shared bout yourself! Congrats on your award!

Hugs & smoochies! XOXO

Hailey
Snoop und Emily said…
thanks for sharing all these nice facts :). your blog is so inspiring! found it via blog hop.
have a great sunday!

xx from germany
snoopundemily.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Thanks for telling us about yourself. Eva adores foods and runs and be chased by others as well.

Always like your header, your eyes are so beautiful!!!
Lola identifies with #6 and 7. We joke that if someone broke in the house, she wouldn't try to stop them, she would bring them a giant pink monkey stuffie as a gift!
Unknown said…
Congrats on your award!
We are new followers! Found you from the sat pet blog hop!
Erin said…
Congrats on your award!
We are new followers! Found you from the sat pet blog hop!

Popular Posts