One More Day...
Until Rob is back in the house...
I went to drop off some more food for him Saturday, and was hoping to get a "MOM I MISSED YOU!" greeting..but I was to be disappointed.
Oh...I know you guys...why are you here?
Was more the response we received.
"You have food?! OMD! SHE HAS FOOD!!! I.AM.STARVING MOM!"
The report he received was good, he's allowing his personality to shine, and is full into adolescents though he's just reached six months.. (Insert sobs here). We've been given the go-ahead to get him neutered so we'll be setting that up ASAP.
I have enjoyed have a little more free time, especially now working two jobs, and having a Holiday quickly approaching (aka swamped with people leaving for vacations = more dogs for us to care for.)
We do have some things to work on, which I knew and of course, that's part of the reason of puppy camps, to evaluate the dog..so we've got a new game plan and I'm looking forward to having a puppy by my side again! :)
In other news Rob is six months old today! Time flies when you're having fun! :)
~Erin
I went to drop off some more food for him Saturday, and was hoping to get a "MOM I MISSED YOU!" greeting..but I was to be disappointed.
Oh...I know you guys...why are you here?
Was more the response we received.
"You have food?! OMD! SHE HAS FOOD!!! I.AM.STARVING MOM!"
The report he received was good, he's allowing his personality to shine, and is full into adolescents though he's just reached six months.. (Insert sobs here). We've been given the go-ahead to get him neutered so we'll be setting that up ASAP.
I have enjoyed have a little more free time, especially now working two jobs, and having a Holiday quickly approaching (aka swamped with people leaving for vacations = more dogs for us to care for.)
We do have some things to work on, which I knew and of course, that's part of the reason of puppy camps, to evaluate the dog..so we've got a new game plan and I'm looking forward to having a puppy by my side again! :)
In other news Rob is six months old today! Time flies when you're having fun! :)
~Erin

Comments