Confirmation!

Four Months
When you've been living in February, like I have lo these many weeks, (don't ask) the thought of April is not that far off. When the realization hits, that this is JANUARY, which means that there is still February and March to get through... April seems to be an eternity away. What's so special about April you ask? Well it's the month I'll be receiving puppy number seven. This after almost six months without a puppy.

One of these breeds will be coming home with me in April.. who will it be (dun,dun,dun)
Never would I have thought I would be able to make it such a long amount of time sans puppy, but its not been so difficult. Especially when I think, of how much winter will be over by the end of April.

Wheeee!

Finally! I have broken the vicious cycle of winter puppies.

Excuse me while I return to my state of hibernation.

Erin, THe puppy less puppy walker

Comments

Erin said…
You (and we!) have to wait until April? Geeze, that's going to be hard!
Erin said…
Yay! (By the way, I love the new look of your blog--very creative banner! And so true--you can't just have one!) Looking forward to your new adventures with puppy #7.
Erin said…
I am due to get my next puppy in April too!!!!
Erin said…
That's a long time to keep us guessing!  :-)  Best wishes --
Erin said…
I can relate to your relief over breaking the winter puppy cycle. There's nothing like carrying a puppy outside to pee every five minutes in pajamas and bare feet. :)

Make the most of your pup-free time. April will be here before you know it.

Popular Posts