Link Dump!
Because spamming you on Facebook just isn't enough!
Keen Scented Canines
Dakota was raised by some fellow blogger Beth and is in the news with his boy Ben! :)
Success Just Clicks
Another blogging friend has been doing a series of posts in regards to the use of punishment in dog training, check out posts 1- 2 and 3.
Free Book for Kindle Owners and App Users!
Teaching Your Dog to Think
by Kimberly Davis
(The author writes about her collie Willow so I was all over said book! Planning to review it at a later date.)
Puppy In Training - Graduation Video!
If you haven't gotten a chance to view this, I highly recommend it!
I think that's all for today! Happy Friday everyone!
| David trying to pick up a roll of duct tape in Wal-Mart |
Dakota was raised by some fellow blogger Beth and is in the news with his boy Ben! :)
Success Just Clicks
Another blogging friend has been doing a series of posts in regards to the use of punishment in dog training, check out posts 1- 2 and 3.
Free Book for Kindle Owners and App Users!
Teaching Your Dog to Think
by Kimberly Davis
(The author writes about her collie Willow so I was all over said book! Planning to review it at a later date.)
Puppy In Training - Graduation Video!
If you haven't gotten a chance to view this, I highly recommend it!
I think that's all for today! Happy Friday everyone!

Comments
David trying to pick up the duct tape is darling. Did he succeed?