8 Months Old
How on earth did we get to his point so quickly!? And why can't we go back to the pre-adolescent stage? There are days when I look at my long faced friend, and feel as if my heart will burst with love for this animal. And then there are other days when I look at the calender and realize 10 months is a long time. A really long time.Don't look at me funny! You all know you've thought the same thing at one time or another. But to honest, David is really one of the easiest male, with the exception of Pompei during this stage, so I'm not complaining.. much.. but it could be worse. Much.Worse. *shudders*
Eight Things That Make Dave, Dave.
What makes David different than all the other dogs I've had in my house? And by "all the other dogs" i mean service/puppies in training (as he has a lot of traits that Texas has.. could be why he fits here!)
1. David loves to carry Things | 2. David is not a chewer, a big reason why I love him. | 3. David is a ripper! Paper and Cardboard look out! | 4. David is very sight oriented (I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's due to his breed heh, hopefully that will make him a good baby-daddy or guide dog. :)) | 5. Still not a morning creature. (except for this morning for some reason)| 6. Still lives to run. Its his life goal I think |
7. Is a breedist. Still very picky about which dogs he plays with! | 8. He's developed a love for kids, at first he didn't know what to do with them, but now he gets all .... I want to say wiggly, but that's not it, its more of a excited rubbing of the body against a human. Cat like. Yes he still does that.
![]() |
| David laying the in the grass "smiling" at the camera .. otherwise known as panting |



Comments
I *think* he's bigger than his brother, but as you said, its hard to judge from pictures.