Visitors

So we have some overnight visitors. Sis. Ellens kids spent the night last night, which meant our house went from being the park to the zoo!! Right know we are having a game time. Justine,Kristen and Evan are playing Phase 10, Weston and Aaron are going to play the playstation2 and Autumn, Sulema and Nina are 'playing' Jenga. And Jake is trying t o eat thier blocks. Robyn is trying to push me off the computer,but I am holding my ground EVEN though my back hurts and my legs hurt and I don't feel well at all.....:-( .

But since I love my sisters dearly I will let Kristen get on.

Comments

jaim said…
When there is already 6 kids in a house what a handfull more!!!! That kinda how I feel.!
The more the marrier. As long as they eventually "go home!" hahaha
Erin said…
When there is already 6 kids in a house what a handfull more!!!! That kinda how I feel.!
The more the marrier. As long as they eventually "go home!" hahaha

Popular Posts