Ok
Zoom,Polaris,Marcella-- NEW Friend in 12 looong dayss!!
It's 4-month old Female Black Lab. I think she probably is a finishing dog...but that means less POTTY TRAINING for ME!! YESSS!!!!
ANDDD
I don't have to wait until she's 16 weeks before taking her places!! as i did with Jake but that another story. I really hope she's the one for us!! They are testing her to see how she' does around kids.
There is a Slight possiblity that we may get another but i doubt it.
Visit my Piczo and leave comments....Mickelle you don't have too!!
It's 4-month old Female Black Lab. I think she probably is a finishing dog...but that means less POTTY TRAINING for ME!! YESSS!!!!
ANDDD
I don't have to wait until she's 16 weeks before taking her places!! as i did with Jake but that another story. I really hope she's the one for us!! They are testing her to see how she' does around kids.
There is a Slight possiblity that we may get another but i doubt it.
Visit my Piczo and leave comments....Mickelle you don't have too!!

Comments
Can she be in your poodle club?
By the way Patience is an Honorary Memeber cause she's a LLLLAABBB!!!
Sam and Patience