Rei got her first set of shots today! 4 more to go!!

She is now 13.40 lbs and looking good!!!


She seems SO much eaiser than Jake did...but now i'm keeping an eye on her more than I did with Jake. My Dad is not happy that's she's on the leash most of the time...But then he wouldn't be happy if she was off leash ALL the time.

To bad GDF doesn't let us do agility training with these dogs because we have a prime canidate. Bubbles had gone down our two steps that lead to our porch. I went down and turned to lift Rei down. I stand there for just a little bit to see if she wants to attempt them (she'll go up but not down) next thing I know she crouches down and JUMPS over ALL the steps and lands on the ground. Scared the living daylights out of me!! ( didn't know i had daylights!! I have nightlights too you know ;-) So far she hasn't attempted that again but it was funny and scary at the same time! I thought for SURE she was going to bust something.

Comments

thepuppyraiser said…
ohhh man. that face. be glad i live on the other side of the country.

daylights....hahahahahahaha i love you
She is such a cutie Erin. I know what you mean about your dad not liking the whole leash thing, my dad is the same way.

She is a smart one it sounds like. Good luck with the stairs. It is always so cute to watch them figure it out.

Michelle & Provo
Jake and Joanna said…
Oh my gosh, why is she soooo cute?!!!?
Natalie said…
is it wrong to admit that she's cuter than petey and fielder put together?
thepuppyraiser said…
rei we love you but i'm not sure if we'll be able to forgive you for depriving us of erin's sweet presence.
Erin said…
Oh my gosh, why is she soooo cute?!!!?

Popular Posts