Since you Love her SO much....

Looks like it's upside down doesn't it?? It's not.
And in other news, had a great Thanksgivin, didn't spend to much time on the computer, played outside with Rei some, Cause it was so warm, and then made rolls, and cheesecake. Which both were good OF COURSE!! Took lots of pics of Rei. She does have the "D" diease Mickelle, oh weelll i'm glad i know what to do.
She was very good today no accidents Yet!!! And her is a little video I thought i would share with you guys.
Enjoy!!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Comments

thepuppyraiser said…
teehee she's so little! hope the "d" disease isn't what i think it is :S

love the video
Jake and Joanna said…
Oh my gosh, I LOVE the video!! I want a puppy!!!
Natalie said…
happy thanksgiving ern, bubbles and rei!!!!

nat, petes and fielder
*~Amy~* said…
And here I was thinking that Bubbles was anti-social. Pfft

Buhbye, Amy & the boys

Popular Posts