Halloooo?

You know what's kind of disheartening?

When you post, and blog, and then no one comments. Kind of takes the joy of posting away....

So here's my philosophy....when people stop commenting...Erin you need to come up with something FAST!!

So after searching around....look what I found!

Jordan laying on the porch 2

This little cutie is Jordan! She's a guide dog puppy for the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind!
Her puppy raisers are out of town for the week, and she's come to stay with me!!
Depsite only being with her for a couple of hours, I'm already in love!!

My dogs however, are NOT.

Veda can't figure out WHAT exactly she is, Texas is jealous, and Bubbles has just inwardly groaned and headed the other direction.
They'll be the best of friends by the end of the week, but for now I'm busy keeping Texas from being a bully...while Veda has been laying beside her, trying to avoid her teeth.

Texas and Jordan

"Can we be friends?" "NO!!"
Jordan on the Porch
Silly Puppy Frog legs

Its going to be hard letting her go!

So I now have a 9 month old Golden, a 9- Month old Dachshund, a 9 week old Lab, and a Almost 9 year old Dachshund....weird huh!?

Comments

It is also disheartening to post comments and get no response from the blogger.

Jordan is adorable. What a coinkydink on all the 9s. Hope Texas gets along better with the pup soon, or it could be a long week for all of you.
Erin and Co. said…
VErrry true!
Already they are improving, it just takes him some time :D
LOL I love the picture of Jordan laying down and her big belly. How cute! That is a lot of 9's how funny. Sorry I don't comment offen but I read everything, I swear. And I love reading about your pups! :D
Erin said…
LOL I love the picture of Jordan laying down and her big belly. How cute! That is a lot of 9's how funny. Sorry I don't comment offen but I read everything, I swear. And I love reading about your pups! :D

Popular Posts