Graduation Ends

The last few days of graduation, we had a picnic, and then prepared them to take their test. Sunday we went to the Mall, to give them a practice run, than Monday we "allowed" them to have fun, and took them around downtown Knoxville, to eat, as well as practice cross walks.

We have our families take a public access test, given by someone not associated not with our group. Basically to ensure that they can handle the dog in public. So Tuesday they took a written, and the access test. Both families passed with flying colors :D
June-Graduation 2009
Wednesday Night we hold our Graduation Ceremony, and send our teams out into the world.

I wasn't able to attend the ceremony this year, because I was headed to Florida later on that night......

And I haven't been able to get anymore information from those that were there, but I'm sure it was an amazing emotional night.

I did hear that Xerxes's boy - (The non-verbal child) said one of his first words this week....Dog of course!!!

Comments

Gorgeous Goldens! They look great. :)

Popular Posts