Back on the Horse
Its officially been a little over a week, since Pompei's nueter, thus releasing the Pompsters back to his normally scheduled activites and a good thing too. Out of all the dogs I've raised/trained, there are some dogs I've known without a shadow of a doubt, were meant for work of some kind. They loved going out, and hated staying home. They needed something to do at all times. Then their were those who, were happy to work, happy to laze around and hang out, whom I knew would be happy to go either way.
Pompei is in the later group, he's not really seemed to "care" that we didn't go on many outings, but everytime he can, he's hopping in the car, and refusing to leave. Yep its time to get this baby out and about,seeing and being seen; cause we all know, we just out so people can see him. *cough*
Luckily for him, I have a LOT of shopping and etc. to do next week, so we'll be busy, busy, busy!
Pompei is in the later group, he's not really seemed to "care" that we didn't go on many outings, but everytime he can, he's hopping in the car, and refusing to leave. Yep its time to get this baby out and about,seeing and being seen; cause we all know, we just out so people can see him. *cough*
Luckily for him, I have a LOT of shopping and etc. to do next week, so we'll be busy, busy, busy!

Comments
I hopes you have a great day today being out and about!
Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
I hopes you have a great day today being out and about!
Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae