Back Home

We've missed our little..big buddy! He's not only grown in size, but in maturity and confidence! Who is this new dog? Aside with a flea scare and a slight ear infection, he had a great vacation. :)But more on that later. For now we'll look at his darling face and wonder how in the world are we going to do this again in...*gasp* six short (or less) months!?!??!?!?!?!?

Comments

Aw, look at those eyes! I bet he missed you, too.
Kira said…
Pompei looks very grown-up and handsome.

And happy to be home!

-Kira
Lauren said…
Yay! I'm glad to hear he's back home again! Fleas- oh no- they are such a pain!!

He does have an adorable face :)
Yay Pompei is home! I missed you my furiend! We has lots to get caught up on.

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
Ruby's Raiser said…
Welcome back, Pompei!
Erin said…
Welcome back, Pompei!
Erin said…
Aw, look at those eyes! I bet he missed you, too.

Popular Posts