Last Roll Call of 2010

Roll Call 

2009 Pups
{Year of the Yellow Lab}
Mensa  - Female Standard Poodle Black - IFT

Mensa working with through the trainers at the Foundation
PJ – Female Yellow Lab - IFT
Dorito – Female Yellow Lab - Guide Dog
Astrid – Female Yellow Lab - Guide Dog
Fred – Male Yellow Lab - Career Changed :( 

Updates: Fred, Pompei's half brother from another Mother was career changed this last month. However, Mensa is class ready and I don't remember what exactly they said about PJ, but she's still hanging in there and training hard! :) 

2010 Pups 
Pompei - Male Yellow Lab/Golden - 13 months {JAN IFT}
Jack - Male ??? - 12 months {JAN IFT} 
Mickey - Male Black Lab - 10 months
Gina - Female Black Lab - 10 months
Levi - Male Black Lab - 8 months
Heidi - Female Black Lab -8 months 
NEW! Freya - Female German Shepherd - 2 months 


Updates: We've got our 3rd official date for Pompei, and that's January 30th, Jack will be returning with him as well. I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Jack so I have no clue who he is! I'm really eager to see what Pompei will do when he's back at the Foundation. 

Comments

Erin said…
:) keep us updated :)!

we wish you all a merry christmas and a successful new year :)!
snoopundemily.blogspot.com
Erin said…
We will be thinking of you!

Sam

Popular Posts