Happy Holidays!!


I hope everyone had a great holiday yesterday! Pompei didn't actually get to spend his first Christmas with the family, actually he did spend sometime with the family but when it came to starting the festivities he had to go back to my house. My sister has developed an allergy to him and gets very agitated if she has to be around him for longer than an hour or so. Fingers crossed she doesn't have the same reaction to #5! Anyway Pompei did enjoy the little bits of time he got to spend with my family and in the snow. I gave the dogs their bones earlier in the week and they've been working them over since then! Best $6.99 I've spent! LOL ! Looking forward to the remainder of my week....and judging by the time I'm posting this (2:45AM) I am starting it out with a bang! :) 

                                                            
                                                               

Comments

Erin said…
So there's definitely going to be a #5? I got a sense from an earlier post you were considering a break from puppy raising.

Don't get so busy you forget to enjoy your school break!
Erin said…
Merry Christmas Pompeii (and Erin of course)

Popular Posts