Snowmageddon 2011

That's what the radio announcers were calling the onslaught of snow we've been having over the last couple of weeks. Pompei is loving every bit of it he can...and is driving his mother crazy with his constant desire to be out of doors. We finally wore him out yesterday as we spent at least two hours sledding down the hills of our yard, throwing snow balls at each other and having an all-around good time. And he slept for several hours after that escapade, but once he got his second wind, he was back to, racing me to the door....whether I was going there or not. I realize its my own fault, during the summer I'm pretty much outside ALL the time. So he assumes nothing has changed, in fact he's LOVING the cold weather, since there is no heat stopping him from running his head off. Mom? Not so.much. 


I figure if he doesn't make guide, he could always work as a sled dog up in Alaska somewheres. :) 

Funny Story: I ran out of photo space on Blogger! Yiikes!! 

Comments

Erin said…
My dogs can't wait for some real snow and the way this winter is going we might not have to wait long! I ran out of photo space too and instead of buying more storage I just made another account and post pictures from it! :-D
Erin said…
Pompeii looks great in the snow!
Erin said…
He's just having fun! I always wish we could explain a little better to them about the weather, or work, or just being too tired! :)

Sam

Popular Posts