Pompei Update & Rob Ramblings

Rob + Puppy Walker Erin in 140 Characters
  • Mom says I was a real good boy today. Think I can do it three days in a row?
  • Got Pompeii's Trainer update today! He's working on straight lines, obedience, curbs, directional commands, and store work. Shows awareness in certain environments (whatever that means)  He is willing to please and very cute. I guessing this means that he's doing well in those areas. :) So yay for that! [pw erin]
  • PLayed in the Kiddie pool and tried ta get mom all wet! She didn't like that too much.
  • Trying to lay on the dog bed with @TexasTheDoxie but he's hoggin all the space so I can't even lay my head down!!
  • Oh NO OH NO OH NO! Mom said I LOSTED ONE OF MY TEEFS!?! HELPS!!! AM I FALLING APART!?! OH NO OH NO!
  • Good News Guys! I can still eat my dinner with a missin toofs!!
  • Waaah i don't wanna pay $30 for a replacement crate tray. Thanks a lot Pompei. [pw erin]
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments

Popular Posts