Thoughts from Rob

Rob + Puppy Walker Erin in 140 Characters
  • Today I almost climbed into the bathtub but then I saw that there was *gasp* waters in it sooo I jumped off super fast. 
  • Oh andd I found a fun new toy its call a "water bowl" and if you pick it up with water in it, it makes a fun splooshy sound!! 
  • Mom just emailed somebody about me taking training class. I don't even know why I need MORE when she already works me like a cow!? 
  • Wait...cows work hard right!? Cause now that I think about it they only stand around in the field place! eating grass sorta like my sister Bubbles 
  • RT @aThumper Use the best... Linux for servers... Mac for graphics... and Windows for Solitaire. 
  • oo hey I just got pics of my brother an me! 
  • I am being a goofball and trying to shove my big self under mom's bed.....helllppp? anyone? Why are you guys laughing? its NOT funny! 
  • Apparently my brother Trump thinks he is a doggy slug. Me? I don't even know ! how to stop movin! yfrog.com/h2xz bcofj  [pic]

  • Umm... this one is me and my bro talking to each other while mom and his dad hold on. We were @ Asheville Fun Depot...except it wasn't all that FUN cause mom made us be "good" the whole time. We was..10 weeks old I think......

Follow us on Twitter @GuidePupRob

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

Comments

Erin said…
Rob is SO cute! He is the most Adorable black puppy ever :D

Popular Posts