 |
| Six-Month-Old Rob sniffs at the camera..."Whatcha got for me mom?" |
What a week! Last week saw us re-acclimating Rob back into our household, going on outings and meeting our newest GDF-Family member Xander. He's a rough and tough 11-week-old Lab/Golden Retriever Cross ( I so was about to say mix). Rob and I dropped by their house Saturday, to meet him and was greeted enthusiastically.
Unfortunately my "real" cameras were out of battery power, so I had to make due with my "fake" one, but we're going to see them later on this week, so I hope to get some better photos of the little guy! He and Rob played almost the entire two hours we were there. With minute breaks to catch their breaths, or potty.
 |
| Puppy Xander stares at the camera |
 |
| Xander and Rob laid out for a few minutes.. |
 |
| Rob takes a quite break before... |
 |
| He is bounced on again by puppy Xander |
 |
| An exhausted Rob on the way one... |
We're looking forward to many more play dates in the future!
Comments
Sam