Visitors

Xander sits and looks at camera with a little bit of dirt on his nose

Close up of Xander's head 

Meet Xander - A happy go lucky 3-month-old Lab/Golden Cross, who is being raised here in Knoxville! :)  Xander spent the night (or two) with us much to the delight of Rob. Honestly they would have spent all.day.play had I let them. Xander is such a sweet heart, reminding me a lot of Pompei, as he leaned up against me and watched the birds fly around over head. I'm officially asking for another lab/golden once Rob is IFT.    
Rob's signature

Comments

pattib said…
Woot!  That's the mix that I'm getting Sept 3rd, too, when FLD Gus goes IFT!!!!  What a sweetheart.  :)
Christine Sterling said…
What a sweetheart!  I love the dirt on the nose!
Sam

http://howsamseesit.blogspot.com/
Christine Sterling said…
What a sweetheart!  I love the dirt on the nose!

Sam

http://howsamseesit.blogspot.com/
Erin said…
I begining to really love the Lab/Golden, they kind of tone each other down. :)) 
Stewey said…
Xander - you're a good looking dog, my friend!
Stewey

Popular Posts