I have Decided..
For those of you who aren't on Facebook/Not my friend on Facebook, the word is this...
Trump is here to stay... for the next five months anyway. While I'd originally planned to wait and see for a month, but finding out they'd already put out the word, and had two homes lined up.. (!!!) I knew I couldn't let another Midnight puppy go.
This week, was trial by fire for the Trump Card... we had a big church event all week, aka in our yard, school, work, house guests, a house fire and baby-sitting Xander over the weekend.
He handled everything with ease, not at all perturbed at getting fed, at midnight, or being woke up at 3AM. He wasn't perfect, and we have somethings that will need to be worked on, but not having to spend hours trying to entertain him, so we could have a sense of calm in the household.
Over the weekend, Xander came for a sleepover and turned the house upside down. But he and Trump had a blast, and tired each other out, so I guess I can't complain too much....
So yeah. I've officially decided that I will not declare a "break" until I'm two weeks into it, or something. EVERY TIME it hasn't worked! I must jinx myself or something.
Oh well.
Welcome Trump! :))
Erin & Trump
Trump is here to stay... for the next five months anyway. While I'd originally planned to wait and see for a month, but finding out they'd already put out the word, and had two homes lined up.. (!!!) I knew I couldn't let another Midnight puppy go.
This week, was trial by fire for the Trump Card... we had a big church event all week, aka in our yard, school, work, house guests, a house fire and baby-sitting Xander over the weekend.
He handled everything with ease, not at all perturbed at getting fed, at midnight, or being woke up at 3AM. He wasn't perfect, and we have somethings that will need to be worked on, but not having to spend hours trying to entertain him, so we could have a sense of calm in the household.
Over the weekend, Xander came for a sleepover and turned the house upside down. But he and Trump had a blast, and tired each other out, so I guess I can't complain too much....
So yeah. I've officially decided that I will not declare a "break" until I'm two weeks into it, or something. EVERY TIME it hasn't worked! I must jinx myself or something.
Oh well.
Welcome Trump! :))
Erin & Trump


Comments