Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Chronicles of a Puppy Walker
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
8months
Labradors
photos
Rob
Trump
Posted by
Erin
September 28, 2011
What Would Be Cool...
Trump - head shot looking at the camera
Rob above his food bowl
Is if both of the graduated at the same time.
Comments
Erin
said…
Those are both gorgeous pictures of gorgeous dogs!
Erin
said…
they are so handsome! I love there photos! :)
-------------------------------------
Dog Fence
|
It's All About Pet Fences
Erin
said…
Erin, you definitely stink at this "taking a break" thing. :) But it sounds like Trump is a sweet boy wish a milder energy level than Rob. I hope you enjoy your time with him.
Erin
said…
I really do. From now on I am not going to plan to take a break. It just keeps not working out! LOL :)
Popular Posts
Posted by
Erin
June 12, 2017
The Verdict
Posted by
Erin
September 20, 2010
What Does A Service Dog Look Like?
Comments
-------------------------------------
Dog Fence | It's All About Pet Fences