Two Point Five
There are very few things, that I get really excited about.
And by excited, I mean jumping up and down, screaming, running around type of excitement.
And by excited, I mean jumping up and down, screaming, running around type of excitement.
- Finding out I was getting over $1,000 back in tax refund? Nope.
- Getting a new car? Not really..
- Finding out another friend is dating? Absolutely. Not.
Those of course, are some really broad example's but I think you get the point. There is at least one thing, that will have me in a giddy state of being, to be sure, and that would be finding out I would be getting a puppy in ONE EXCRUCIATINGLY LONG WEEK. Two point five days!
For the two of you who aren't friends with me on Facebook (why may I ask?) this afternoon [Friday], I got a call from our RA asking me if I wanted to take a four-month-old collie puppy.
My first thought was ....nothing really, I a little in shock, to be honest..
But I forced myself to think about it, for about 30 minutes, weighing the pros and cons (cons? Yeah right!) asking other people for input, that perhaps I wasn't thinking of.. and pretty soon I had my answer.
But I forced myself to think about it, for about 30 minutes, weighing the pros and cons (cons? Yeah right!) asking other people for input, that perhaps I wasn't thinking of.. and pretty soon I had my answer.
We quickly realized that picking up the puppy the next day [Saturday] was going to be quite impractical, not to mention I'd already committed myself for doing a photo shoot with a friend of mine, that afternoon. (Which conveniently slipped my mind) Sunday was another possibility, but between church and etc.. it was going to be too much of a hassle. Luckily for us we had a puppy meeting scheduled this coming weekend, and we arranged for us to meet up than.
So this week we've been running around like crazy in preparation for the coming arrival. New toys, puppy proofing the house, planning outings, such like and counting down the seconds until Saturday arrives.
There's only one thing left to say at the moment:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
There's only one thing left to say at the moment:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!



Comments
Glad you're getting your long-awaited puppy fix. Can't wait to see all the pictures.