Puppy Camp No. 15(ish)
Its been such a long time since I've had only two dogs in the house, I honestly don't know what to do with myself. Oh blog pals, there is so much to tell, and so little time to tell it in.
A lot has happened over the months since my last post. (sorry!)
David's currently back in GA (his home state) for a 3-4 week puppy camp/evaluation. I honestly don't have many concerns about this eval, as at this point he's been in so many different houses and places during his time with me, and as I've said before he excels in new environments.
At this moment, its just me and the dachshunds rattling around in this house of mine. I've spent a lot of today away from home, so I wouldn't have to think about the fact that I'm puppy less for a month.
It wouldn't be so bad, if I didn't know my time with him coming to an end quickly; in fact a couple of months ago, I would have welcomed it.
Now, not so much.
My boy is 15 months old already!
They say (or at least Kelly Clarkson does) "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" Truer words have ne'er been spoken, in regards to my relationship with my pointy eared boy. We "perserveranced" though some rough waters over the last 11 months or so, and came out stronger for it.
So I'm pretty bummed that I have that much less time with him.
Going to work by myself on Monday is seriously going to be depressing.
Sigh.

A lot has happened over the months since my last post. (sorry!)
David's currently back in GA (his home state) for a 3-4 week puppy camp/evaluation. I honestly don't have many concerns about this eval, as at this point he's been in so many different houses and places during his time with me, and as I've said before he excels in new environments.
At this moment, its just me and the dachshunds rattling around in this house of mine. I've spent a lot of today away from home, so I wouldn't have to think about the fact that I'm puppy less for a month.
It wouldn't be so bad, if I didn't know my time with him coming to an end quickly; in fact a couple of months ago, I would have welcomed it.
Now, not so much.
My boy is 15 months old already!
They say (or at least Kelly Clarkson does) "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" Truer words have ne'er been spoken, in regards to my relationship with my pointy eared boy. We "perserveranced" though some rough waters over the last 11 months or so, and came out stronger for it.
So I'm pretty bummed that I have that much less time with him.
Going to work by myself on Monday is seriously going to be depressing.
Sigh.



Comments
Those dogs we work the hardest with are the most fun... And some are the hardest to give up. I'm sure Dave will do great IFT and make you proud..