Yep.
Yeah, I'm looking at you Miss Tal. Of course when we say "bark" we really mean an un-earthly howl/shriek, which puts you in mind of a dog getting a declaw (something we don't do on dogs, we save that torture for cats only) with out anesthesia, sedation or local. A slight exaggeration of course.
In other words, if you aren't expecting it, you might find yourself changing clothes.
She doesn't bark much, but when she does, I do get a bit concerned. For instance, the other day she was in her crate, the lights were out, I was preparing to go to bed when she sharks (Shrieks-Howls-Barks just go with it, ok?) from the other room. I about lost my wig.
Dude!! NOT COOL Ok? What gives?!
Even the dachshunds were startled, and of course start barking just because.
To this very moment I have no clue what she heard .... or saw .... dun-dun-duuuuuuuun.
In other words, if you aren't expecting it, you might find yourself changing clothes.
She doesn't bark much, but when she does, I do get a bit concerned. For instance, the other day she was in her crate, the lights were out, I was preparing to go to bed when she sharks (Shrieks-Howls-Barks just go with it, ok?) from the other room. I about lost my wig.
Dude!! NOT COOL Ok? What gives?!
Even the dachshunds were startled, and of course start barking just because.
To this very moment I have no clue what she heard .... or saw .... dun-dun-duuuuuuuun.
![[picture] I don't always bark at night, but when I do its for absolutely no reason](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgjD8f0q4JtNq6UJWWhgOZetErJZ__saEhmyQNMaj4rhSCF48n8_msJF7LNz_dGeDFasGqTQ-4f1RN-6kul3S1_9MnX1fNd9V2lWhmCS_TAuab9NMXliStossXtsNZkJlDnrVTIN9wKEzsK/s1600/1509939_10203077374639522_1668997348_n.jpg)

Comments