Black Jack Part II

UPDATE: July 5, 2012 
Apparently the photos that were a part of this post, have been removed, or I cancelled my account, or something.. I have found one photo that's comprable. So if you see this twice, than you'll know... 
Fail on my part! I have no clue what I was talking about in this post. Ah the enthusiasm of youth. 



So i'm a little bit early...SO WHAT!!!!!???


Black Jack 7 Months and Rei 13 weeks. They really loved running up and down those stairs...up and down..UP and down....UPPP and DOOwwwnnn!!


Black Jack has greatly improved over the first day of being here. He was nervous and would run anytime any one would approach, but know he is coming up and jumping on you so...yeah...BIg Improvement..But HEY he's not in training for anything so WHO CARES!!!!!

Comments

Natalie said…
happy new year erin!!!

the pups are so cute! :)
thepuppyraiser said…
now that it is officially new years on this side of the country...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Erin said…
happy new year erin!!!

the pups are so cute! :)

Popular Posts