Ha! Back!

ANnnnnndd I'm BACK!!! In my own house i should say because i never really left town, just went down the street a little bit. Anyway alls well that ends well. Rei did really well, just one accident thanks to my hard work running back and forth out side. in the cold. Oh yeah!
we got some snow!! it's amazing this early in December! They didn't even predict it on the Radio!! I know our pittance of snow is nothing compared to what you northerns got but come on cold is Cold!! 19 degrees in 19 degress wether it be here or in Canada!!!
Course Rei didn't even notice the chill....Jake would have loved this weather. I wonder how he's doing? Haven't heard from his raiser in a while, I think I'll go email them while i'm thinking about it.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Rei is Chewing a piece of mulch...ugh silly dog!



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Any way's Rei did well at the Watson house!! The kids learned about having a new puppy in the house and Rei learned about kids under the age of 4!

Rei's Rules and things to have a better life and make a better Guide Dog out of yourself
Rule #1
Don't Jump on little kids they will scream
Rule #2
You will probably get yanked off if you do
Rule # 3
Mulch is Good!!
Rule #4
That will probably get removed from you too
Rule #5
Those Red things usually have good things hidden in it.

And of course there will be more ;-)


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Rei having fun in the Yard!

Comments

Liza said…
What a cutie!! I enjoyed reading all about Rei - we are on DWB also so we are pawing it forward!

Best wishes - Dory
Lisa said…
Go to my comments under your hijacking post read!!!lol
NumbaSixx said…
wht r u doin to her..him...??!!
Erin and Co. said…
it's what you call removing a stick from her mouth.
Erin said…
it's what you call removing a stick from her mouth.

Popular Posts