MOre stff
Speaking of firmness Amber you might not want to get Rei. She needs a STRONG hand and a Hard Heart. (hee hee)
She is that oblivious to corrections! Which i can do...I mean i have like 5 siblings i can't be miss Softy with them or i just be one deadbeat teen who doesn't like kids. But yall just remember us and dear lady who is kind enough to take me AND my 10 week old Werewolf puppy into her house for THREE DAYS!!
While my parents abandon us. I always sacard taking the puppies to someone ELSE"S house that they might abandon all the afore said training or that i might get distracted and either the carpet get peed on, or a toy chewed up.
I have been a LOT better with watching Rei than i was with Jake.
But the INSTANT, the very INSTANT i let my guard down or get distracted.....whoop zoop sloop. The floor is wet, or the phone line is in a couple of pieces. So you see my predicament.
Plus I've got like a ton of stuff i have to bring:
She is that oblivious to corrections! Which i can do...I mean i have like 5 siblings i can't be miss Softy with them or i just be one deadbeat teen who doesn't like kids. But yall just remember us and dear lady who is kind enough to take me AND my 10 week old Werewolf puppy into her house for THREE DAYS!!
While my parents abandon us. I always sacard taking the puppies to someone ELSE"S house that they might abandon all the afore said training or that i might get distracted and either the carpet get peed on, or a toy chewed up.
I have been a LOT better with watching Rei than i was with Jake.
But the INSTANT, the very INSTANT i let my guard down or get distracted.....whoop zoop sloop. The floor is wet, or the phone line is in a couple of pieces. So you see my predicament.
Plus I've got like a ton of stuff i have to bring:
bowls
Kibble and Rice
Leashes-several
Tie down
Collar
Crate
Vinegar and Baking Soda
(ALWAYS PREPARED)
Puppy Shampoo
blanket
Coat
Kong
Peanut Butter
Extra Kibble
Rei
Me (surely i had more stuff)
ID Card (duh never leave without)
Anyways I can't think of anything else so we'll see how she does..but they have a fenced yard so that will help a LOT since she LOVES being outside!
So as soon as i get the a ok i'll put some pictures of Dolly and the other litter mates up!

Comments