14 Weeks
One more week before Rei has all of her shots and is free to touch the ground!!! WAHOO!!!
But this also means i can't hide if she has an accident. I didn't have many with Jake at all, and really don't think Rei is going to be any different, especially considering the amount of accidents we have had here at home, which maybe in the last month she has had about 10.
So YAY for REI!!
Black Jack is one of those super hyper dogs that never tires it seems like. Him and Rei will play for about an hour, Rei will be tired and go hide to go to sleep and Black Jack will pace around the floor looking at her and trying to get Bubbles to play.
Bubbles being her normal cratchity self will put him in his place and he will go and lick his "wounds" for a little bit, before trying again.
Let me tell you it's been a trip trying to get them both outside to "go busy" especially since Black Jack doesn't have that training. *eye roll*
Like today, I woke up quietness, which means I imediatly jump out of bed grab some clothes and grab leashes (forget glasses and shoes those things take to long to find and put on)
First is Black Jack's crate, (have I ever mentioned that I love crates?)
Should I bring him out first? Nah, lets get the monster out first so she won't wet the crate.
Collar? Check. Leash? Attached. Alrighty she goes busy right away. Black Jack's turn open crate with one hand and....HEY!! NO BLAC JAack. There he went around the house. Rei and I take off after him, and corner him in a bush.
I as we are heading back Rei deciedes she needs to "Big Busy". Which is very very loose....ACK NOOOOOOOO!!
So finally we make back IN the house, put on BJ's leash and take him back outside, I think he did something.......oh well, go put on shoes and glasses, and herd the troops upstairs for Breakfast.
And now everyone's feed and busied again and they are playing and running around the house happily without tearing up anything!! Amazing!
But oh here comes Rei, she's flopped over on the floor while BJ is otherwise occupied.
Oh I forgot to mention that BJ got out AGAIN when my darling brother was letting Bubbles out,regardless of me calling, "BE CAREFUL DON"T LET REI OR BLLACKkk oo ut.
And then the chase around the neighborhood and the capture the triuphant return and the slamming of the door. WHEW
Happy New Years Everybody!! Hope yours was better than my started!!
But YAY no more RAIN so we can go play in the Yard!! Luckly for me Rei tires easily so working her out isn't hard.
HaHA you should see the look on Rei's face, BJ just realized she was lying down and is trying to get her up, she's like "MOOooom!! can you TELL HIM to LEAVE ME ALOONE!!??"
It's like they reverse roles and she's the older one and he's the younger! Rei even at 14 weeks seem more mature than BJ. Sorry boy.
But this also means i can't hide if she has an accident. I didn't have many with Jake at all, and really don't think Rei is going to be any different, especially considering the amount of accidents we have had here at home, which maybe in the last month she has had about 10.
So YAY for REI!!
Black Jack is one of those super hyper dogs that never tires it seems like. Him and Rei will play for about an hour, Rei will be tired and go hide to go to sleep and Black Jack will pace around the floor looking at her and trying to get Bubbles to play.
Bubbles being her normal cratchity self will put him in his place and he will go and lick his "wounds" for a little bit, before trying again.
Let me tell you it's been a trip trying to get them both outside to "go busy" especially since Black Jack doesn't have that training. *eye roll*
Like today, I woke up quietness, which means I imediatly jump out of bed grab some clothes and grab leashes (forget glasses and shoes those things take to long to find and put on)
First is Black Jack's crate, (have I ever mentioned that I love crates?)
Should I bring him out first? Nah, lets get the monster out first so she won't wet the crate.
Collar? Check. Leash? Attached. Alrighty she goes busy right away. Black Jack's turn open crate with one hand and....HEY!! NO BLAC JAack. There he went around the house. Rei and I take off after him, and corner him in a bush.
I as we are heading back Rei deciedes she needs to "Big Busy". Which is very very loose....ACK NOOOOOOOO!!
So finally we make back IN the house, put on BJ's leash and take him back outside, I think he did something.......oh well, go put on shoes and glasses, and herd the troops upstairs for Breakfast.
And now everyone's feed and busied again and they are playing and running around the house happily without tearing up anything!! Amazing!
But oh here comes Rei, she's flopped over on the floor while BJ is otherwise occupied.
Oh I forgot to mention that BJ got out AGAIN when my darling brother was letting Bubbles out,regardless of me calling, "BE CAREFUL DON"T LET REI OR BLLACKkk oo ut.
And then the chase around the neighborhood and the capture the triuphant return and the slamming of the door. WHEW
Happy New Years Everybody!! Hope yours was better than my started!!
But YAY no more RAIN so we can go play in the Yard!! Luckly for me Rei tires easily so working her out isn't hard.
HaHA you should see the look on Rei's face, BJ just realized she was lying down and is trying to get her up, she's like "MOOooom!! can you TELL HIM to LEAVE ME ALOONE!!??"
It's like they reverse roles and she's the older one and he's the younger! Rei even at 14 weeks seem more mature than BJ. Sorry boy.

Comments