OK Guys....

I'm going to take the plunge.
Yes My leader and I will be talking to my teacher about bringing Rei to my Friday class.
Yeah! I miss not having her with me!

Comments

Natalie said…
All i saw was "i'm going to take the plunge" and i thought you were getting married or something ;) haha!!

good luck!! hopefully rei gets to go to class soon :)
Sarah said…
Good luck Erin! I am planning on taking Irie with me, if she ever gets her vest...Let me know how it goes!
Sarah said…
At GEB, the dogs have to earn their vest. They are usually no younger than 6 months and the raiser and dog have to show that they are capable of promoting GEB in public. I think some raisers would take advantage of the vest if it was given to everybody.
Erin said…
Good luck Erin! I am planning on taking Irie with me, if she ever gets her vest...Let me know how it goes!

Popular Posts