hi

What's up everyone...nothing much over here. Computer still in hock but is said it might be ready in a couple days. And that was said a couple of days ago. But you know i'm really in no hurry. I mean I just have to run to the libray every couple of days, and run down to the school computer lab, or spend an extra hour in class trying to keep up.

URGHH!!!!!!

BTW: Computer Art 171 is harder than I first thought.

MISS YOU GUYS!!!


Rei been really wild today, and the funny thing is she is acting like that WHILE I'M EXCERSISING HER! I miss not being able to use the gentle leader, because she will not pay attetion to any corrections with the martingale when there is a dog or person in her line of vision. My Arm is so SORE you just don't know!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts