I'm Sure you are all dying to know how today went, then again you may forgotten and don't even know what I'm talking about. HOW COULD YOU FORGET!!??!! THIS MONSTROUS! HUGE!!
right.
whatever
So we made it inside, no problem got to our seat, no problemo, stood and looked at everyone for a few minutes and then laid down on my coat, and went to sleep for about 1 1/2 hours, and then I woke her up, busied her, streched our legs a bit, came back inside, and check played with our kong for a little bit before going BAck to sleep. We had a couple subs today and I don't think most of them noticed the dog in the class!!!
She's behaved beautifully.
Had our monthly puppy meeting last night, we visited the Fire Station!!!Whoooooo!!1
Rei,Honey and Pual were the pups in attendence.

We let them go ahead and greet each other before untangling them and settling down to buiness.
We did our little obediance exsercises, circle, sitting, staying switching dogs...ect.



Then we had one of the firemen put on his mask (Gas mask?) and walk around the dogs.
Rei was too busy paying attention to the treats in my hand to notice the guy.
But Honey.....when the fireman grabbed her leash, she freaked!
Andd then.....they turned on the big truck.
Honey was terrified from the get go....it Rei and Paul to get around the back of the truck before they decided they didn't like it. I couldn't get Rei back to the front until the turned it off.
After that we walked around the trucks a couple of times with them off, and then headed
right.
whatever
So we made it inside, no problem got to our seat, no problemo, stood and looked at everyone for a few minutes and then laid down on my coat, and went to sleep for about 1 1/2 hours, and then I woke her up, busied her, streched our legs a bit, came back inside, and check played with our kong for a little bit before going BAck to sleep. We had a couple subs today and I don't think most of them noticed the dog in the class!!!
She's behaved beautifully.
Had our monthly puppy meeting last night, we visited the Fire Station!!!Whoooooo!!1
Rei,Honey and Pual were the pups in attendence.

We let them go ahead and greet each other before untangling them and settling down to buiness.
We did our little obediance exsercises, circle, sitting, staying switching dogs...ect.



Then we had one of the firemen put on his mask (Gas mask?) and walk around the dogs.
Rei was too busy paying attention to the treats in my hand to notice the guy.
But Honey.....when the fireman grabbed her leash, she freaked!
Andd then.....they turned on the big truck.
Honey was terrified from the get go....it Rei and Paul to get around the back of the truck before they decided they didn't like it. I couldn't get Rei back to the front until the turned it off.
After that we walked around the trucks a couple of times with them off, and then headed
After that we went across the street and they honked the horn (THAT scared Rei) and played the sirens. They all just sat and stared across the street.
AFter going back we took picutres with the Firemen before heading on a very cold night walk.Did I mention it was cold? At least the wind wasn't blowing. Do you know how hard it is to take pictures and keep you dog in line at the same time? My leader kept on telling me to talk to her when I correct her, because for a while I was trying to aim the camera and keep Rei in position at the same time. So finnally I had to relequish my camera to my Mom and concetrate, on Rei or who ever I had at the time.
And Hopefully we'll get to watch Honey for the first week in March. YaY!!!





Comments