
Rei's normal sleeping position...on MY comforter....I haven't the heart to take it upstairs and wash it for MY use again.
OK sooo Rei it was cute a 7 weeks old. I mean we had just gotten you and you we're on the way home and everything....but....COme On!!!! OFF!! REI !!!!!
********************************************
***********************************************
Spent the night at a friends house last night! Rei came of course. (My family is tired of watching her, like she's BAD or something?! *eye roll*) There was quite a few people over there and REi was lapping up the attention. As if we don't pay her no never mind her at home!

ANNndd we also got to meet.......THE CAT!!! and the Hampster.
******************************************
Her meeting the hampster was my fault, but I wanted her to see it! And after that she KEPT wanting to see it. And almost knocked the cage of the the stand! So I figured it was time to do something else! We did put some serious thought into letting JJ run around in his ball on the floor but figured we might give the poor thing a heart attack. With Rei bouncing around like a maniac!
************************************************
But the thing is...my Friends have recently aquired a 5 month old Kitten to try and help with thier mouse problem! (We've caught 6 mice in regular old mouse traps within two days!) But I digress. The poor thing has been scared and hiding out beneath thier bed! So she asked us to help her get the cat out!
So my sister and her friend Justine, reached under and grabbed kitty cat. Rei silly thing that she is didn't notice there was a cat present and soon curled up in my lap and went to sleep.
Justine (who was holding the cat) soon had to get up and do something, and needed someone to take little kitty. I in my INFINITE wisdom offered, I mean Rei was sleep, I would just stand up if I needed to! Riiiiggghhhhhtttt... You know what? A picture is worth a Thousand words.
********************************************

Cat met Rei met Hand......something like that.
NOTE TO SELF: NEXT TIME LET CAT AND DOG MEET ON THE FLOOR NOT YOUR LAP.
***********************************************

COme on! THrow the kong...PLeasePLeasePLeasePLeasePLeasePLeasePLeasePLeasePLease!!







Comments
and ya, speaking from experience it's always best for dog and cat to meet with their paws planted on something solid, not while in your arms! ;-))
she is a pretty girl, but WHERE DID LITTLE REI GO?
I LOVE that last picture! It looks like she's in the middle of a dance. Hahaha...
Rei is looking very cute!
and ya, speaking from experience it's always best for dog and cat to meet with their paws planted on something solid, not while in your arms! ;-))