Quirky Things About Rei

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We are talking about Excel today......the girls beside me are sleeping....tsk tsk!! And the funny thing is....People are just starting to notice her being in here!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This is What Rei wAs doing..until she went to sleep. Ignoring those Wires! Yes!!

Rei:
  • She loves to jump in the bathtub and drink from the faucet
  • She thinks her name is Bubbles and will come running when we call Bubbles
  • She loves MY coat and other SOFT things
  • She has learned to push open the bathroom door
  • She hates the fact that Bubbles gets to sit on my lap in the car and she doesn't and she will lay as much of herself as she can get away with in my lap before, I move her off, and then she will just lay her head on my lap or the edge of the seat..and will sleep sitting UP!
  • So Far she's Chewed: computer wires, internet line, XM Sattilite cord, many stockings, puzzle pieces, socks, crumbs, 2 leashes, 1/2 collar, couple tissuse rolls, blocks, jenga pieces, chess pieces, a coat, 1 "whole bone".
  • She loves sleeping next to Bubbles ( when Bubbles will let her!)
  • Loves Rocks ( thanks to Chippy)
  • Loves chasing Cats
  • LOVES THE GARGAGE!!!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OOOO!! All big teeth! Notice how the new tooth is growing in beside the other?
It's doing the same thing on the other side!
I can't decide whethor or not I want to get up and take a break....which means of course waking her up and,letting her busy before coming back in and trying to get her back to...........NAH.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The time is now 1:20 PM and we are out of class and in the Computer Lab.

WHY does she feel she must flop ALL OVER THE FLOOR? She has her new nylabone in her mouth after strewning ( is that a word?) countless other toys in over the floor. And the sound of her chomping this bone................is enough to drive anyone to distraction! Luckly nobody's said anything.............................................yet.

1:28 pm ~ duh Erin!!!!!! All you have to do is lay your Jacket down! *whew* She's quiet!!!!!
Can I cry with happiness?

Comments

Natalie said…
Same thing happened with one of Fielder's canines...we had his baby one pulled out cause it was broken, and the vets were afraid it was going to get infected. But when I researched it, I saw lots of dogs living with both the adult and baby that both grew out normally like Rei's....so i dunno...i'd mention it to your AC or whatever though.

p.s. i love that pic of you and rei!!!! its so pretty :)
Mickelle said…
Aww...I think my Rei girl is going well!! Keep up the good work...
Hi Erin and Rei
What a wonderful blog!
May I link to you?
Erin said…
Aww...I think my Rei girl is going well!! Keep up the good work...

Popular Posts