Busy...busy (the REAL meaning of the word ;-)
This post if sort of for Bubbles, our attention deprived dachshund. If you really want to know...the only time Bubbles really started wanting us to pet her and play with her is when Jake left and Honey had gone back to her raisers. And then she started jumping on us, and acting Really excited to see us so and so forth.
Bubbles is happy if she has a good place to sleep and food to eat. And she loves to ride in the car with us, rain or shine, Cold or Hot...as long as she's with us.
Bubbles is just a solid presences in our home...and relief after the constant care of the puppies.
And tomorrow we are going to disrupt her life again...and bring in new TEMPORARY member for a week and then bring Rei BACK and another Temp Member for about 4 days.

Bubbles is happy if she has a good place to sleep and food to eat. And she loves to ride in the car with us, rain or shine, Cold or Hot...as long as she's with us.
Bubbles is just a solid presences in our home...and relief after the constant care of the puppies.
And tomorrow we are going to disrupt her life again...and bring in new TEMPORARY member for a week and then bring Rei BACK and another Temp Member for about 4 days.
So Tomorrow we start Puppy Camp, Rei will be going to my leader and I will have her dog, Paul for about a week if Rei does well.. WAAAHH!! DON'T TAKE MY BABY!!
This is the first time she's been with someone else constantly. Jake was a pet sitters for a week the week after we got him. And then a month later he was back at the sitters again,We traveled a lot last year.
Annnd the week after that I will have a 3.5 year old Male Black Labrador named Benson, and we will watch him for about 4 days...and in between then I will be watching my neighbors cats Tink and a new one they are getting sometime before they leave....so I'm assuming tomorrow.
Um after that I'm going on a short vacation. The day after Benson leaves.
So yep loooks like my schedule is pert near filled!
WAHOO!!!
This is the first time she's been with someone else constantly. Jake was a pet sitters for a week the week after we got him. And then a month later he was back at the sitters again,We traveled a lot last year.
Annnd the week after that I will have a 3.5 year old Male Black Labrador named Benson, and we will watch him for about 4 days...and in between then I will be watching my neighbors cats Tink and a new one they are getting sometime before they leave....so I'm assuming tomorrow.
Um after that I'm going on a short vacation. The day after Benson leaves.
So yep loooks like my schedule is pert near filled!
WAHOO!!!

Comments
actually, i thik fielder is a teensy bit bigger..
Hugs & Kisses from us!
actually, i thik fielder is a teensy bit bigger..