Long Days Coming
My Brother Weston...he wanted me to put this picture up! ;-)
Let's say your in 4-H and you have this really fun Teen Reatreat coming up. But you also are raising a 5 month old Black Lab puppy, and you can't leave her home with you father. (Not a good idea AT all)

WEST DISTRICT TEEN RETREAT
But this is the schedule :9:00 ~ Registration
9:30-12:30 ~ High Ropes Course (Fun and games for non-climbers) you better believe I"m going to be amoung the Fun and games group!
1:00 ~ Lunch
1:30 ~ Welcome/Opening Ceremony
2:00-3:00 ~ Workshop I
3:15-4:15 ~ Workshop II
4:15~ Snack
4:30-5:30 ~ Workshop III
5:30 ~ Cabin Time
6:00 ~ Lower Flag/Dinner
6:45 ~ Evening Program
Campian Skit/Talent Show ( They want me to play the piano)
State Council Skit -What is that?
Group Picture ( Always "TONS" of "FUN")
8:30 ~ Campain Booths
After this we will start to head home since we live only about an hour away. THANK GOD!!
Will she survive?
Of course we took Jake to the Fair....But then he didn't have to be still for most of the time.
I think I'm going to buying a lot of dog stuff this week....Another Leash...as Rei has chewed up ANOTHER ONE!!! Those Collapsible bowls..lots of bones to keep her busy during those workshops....Oh yeah...and of course I have to bring my coat....yes she's spoiled
Anyone have any other suggestions?
.
Yes GDP's DO have FUN!!!

Comments