Comparing

Its very easy to do between puppies ;-)

Rei 7wks old on the car seat

Midnight sitting on the car seat 10 weeks old

Comments

OHHHHH! I forgot how cute baby Rei was! Make sure you keep us updated on her too ;) Glad Midnight is fitting in so well too!
Jessica said…
ok, for starters, i love reading your blog! (this is jessica , i got to UGA and have a GDF dog)
but i have some questions,
are you in college as well? do your teachers get mad at you when you bring your dog to class (some of mine get a little hissy about it!)
well good luck, she is adorable!
Erin and Co. said…
Yes I do take my pups to class, but i talked to our disabilities person before hand and she let the teachers now, and then let me know if some of them had a problem with her, and nobody did or has...everyone loves her soo...I would suggest maybe going that route,its a lot faster in my opinion!
Mosier 'n Me said…
Aww..they're both cute! But, Midnight looks more sure of herself/relaxed? Dunno, that's what I think.
Have fun! :)
Anna said…
Rei has the dominant/dignified look that Avril had while Midnight has that submissive/slouchy/can't I sit in your lap look that Lynn has :D
Erin said…
ok, for starters, i love reading your blog! (this is jessica , i got to UGA and have a GDF dog)
but i have some questions,
are you in college as well? do your teachers get mad at you when you bring your dog to class (some of mine get a little hissy about it!)
well good luck, she is adorable!
Erin said…
Rei has the dominant/dignified look that Avril had while Midnight has that submissive/slouchy/can't I sit in your lap look that Lynn has :D

Popular Posts