The Last Couple of Days

I think she's gained at least 2-3 lbs in the last week, because she sure is heavy!!!
Midnight enjoys being with people and going with me I think. Yesterday was our my first time home for almost a full day with her... it was interesting as you can see from the last post......I'm really glad that I keep my old glasses.....course these are the ones that JAKE chewed up.....*sigh* I just don't learn.
Our yeah and my cell phone charger....my dogs and my cell phones just don't mix at all!!!!
I have bought her 5 toys and what are they doing?? Laying the floor neglected and sad.
Midnight looking at the camera
Midnight and Joy basset hound lab mix puppy
I took her to my last class of this week because my classmates made me promise to bring her, so at 4:30 we loaded into the care and set off.. I was a bit apprehensive, because she had slept most of the day with only a couple of short excersises. And i was expecting to have to basically sit on her to keep her still...so i loaded my very-cute-if-do-say-so-myself...Mickey Puppy Bag...aka....diaper bag...with toys and lots of clean up supplies since this was a 3-hour class.
I arrived about 30 minutes early because I need to finish my project before class started, I gave Midnight her toys and blanket and for the first few minutes she explored around and played with the silly humans on the floor with her.. (all grown ups mind you..) ( no offense to anyone) *grin*
And that was it from her until we took a break 2 hours into the class...she found a spot and went to sleep. Even I was impressed. Totally not used to this!
I had to work today but we have gotten two new foster puppies (Lab/BassetHound X) and she had a blast playing, playing, playing!
After work we headed to PetsMart to pick up some more food. Since she hasn't had all of her shots, Midnight rode in the shopping cart and directed me around the store.
I had a bunch of people comment on how well behaved she was for a 12 week old! ....What can i say?? She has a good raisers...*grins* jk of course, thats just Midnight miss calm, cool and collected.
Nowshe's knocked out in her crate...for now:-)

First puppy meeting -- Tuesday 10 AM Cornerstone Resturuant.

Comments

Maddie said…
that first picture is priceless!! she looks so much like rei in that shot too!
Caitlin&Laser said…
Wow, that's great she just curled up on the floor like that and slept!!! Definitely awesome....what a cute girl.

Popular Posts