Welcome Midnight!!!

We met the volunteer at about 5:30ish holding our newest addition!
Her name is Midnight and she is a 10 week old female black lab! She's going to be big!
And so while another story ends we open another book and open our hearts to Midnight.
May this year be a happy one!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Midnight curled up against me in the car.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Midnight wondering why all the pictures?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sleeping puppies are good puppies!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think she looks a lot like a hound in this one! Look at those ears!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
One tired puppy.

Comments

MK said…
The first picture needs to be framed! And I'm in love with the little attitude on her face in the third pic. Haha.

Congratulations on the baby! Good luck & Welcome home, Midnight!
Jake and Joanna said…
SO cute!!!! Welcome, Midnight!!!! I'm really looking forward to reading more about her!! :)
Anna said…
Yay! So cute!!! I think she'll be a keeper!
Hobbes Dogs said…
Hooray! Welcome Midnight!
Welcome Midnight! What a cute name. She looks like a keeper. :) Good luck to you both. I can't wait to read about all your adventures!
Natalie said…
Yay! Welcome, Midnight :)
Caitlin&Laser said…
Hurray, new puppy!! Enjoy her; I bet she's absolutely adorable. :) Good luck, and give her a scratch from us. *Hugs*
ErinGDF said…
She's adorable! Congratulations on your third GDF! awww!!!
Erin said…
Hooray! Welcome Midnight!

Popular Posts