First Day of School/4-H Acheivement Program
2007-2008 4-H Achievement Program
If you remember (or have read through the hundreds of posts on Rei's blog) you will know that this is the event that I saw my first guide dog puppy and thus got started raising.
This is the second year I've been able to take my puppies .
This is the second year I've been able to take my puppies .
You can see/hear the whole thing here! CLICK HERE.....waiit, before you go, just realize yes that is my voice the whole time...slightly altered...don't like it but I don't feel like going back and re-recording it. OK now CLICK HERE.




Will everyone please take a look at the feet of these two and dogs!? BTW They are the same age in these pictures....
Congrats to my Mom again for winning the 2007 Outstanding Leader of the Year she defiantly deserved it!!!!
2008 Spring Semester Begins!!
First class -Web Developments Tools 8AM-9:50AM
I amazingly was able to pry myself out of bed at 6:32AM and be ready to go before 7AM!!
This is amazing for me because i am NOT a morning person and I'm usaully jumping into my clothes and feeding Midnight on the way to work. Ok I probably revealed to much about me right there but oh well. I do admit that it was nice to get ready and have some time to breathe before dashing out the door.
Anyway!! Midnight was an angel; she's walking very well on leash; with very few corrections for walking in front of me....
We found a seat, and I laid her blanket down and she glanced around once more before laying down and eventually went to sleep. She slept the whole class time and I had to pry her up when class ended!! I don't think the teacher even knew she was there; Even though he had been contacted ahead of time be the teacher!! I did meet one of my other teachers; she recognized the dog and surmised I was the one coming to her class. She's very excited about having Midnight and wants to schedule a play date with her 10-week old puppy!
Second Class - Introductory Algebra 1 ~ 4PM -6PM
I have the same teacher as I did last year so I know there won't be any problems...in fact the only problem I will have is finding the class room!!
I amazingly was able to pry myself out of bed at 6:32AM and be ready to go before 7AM!!
This is amazing for me because i am NOT a morning person and I'm usaully jumping into my clothes and feeding Midnight on the way to work. Ok I probably revealed to much about me right there but oh well. I do admit that it was nice to get ready and have some time to breathe before dashing out the door.
Anyway!! Midnight was an angel; she's walking very well on leash; with very few corrections for walking in front of me....
We found a seat, and I laid her blanket down and she glanced around once more before laying down and eventually went to sleep. She slept the whole class time and I had to pry her up when class ended!! I don't think the teacher even knew she was there; Even though he had been contacted ahead of time be the teacher!! I did meet one of my other teachers; she recognized the dog and surmised I was the one coming to her class. She's very excited about having Midnight and wants to schedule a play date with her 10-week old puppy!
Second Class - Introductory Algebra 1 ~ 4PM -6PM
I have the same teacher as I did last year so I know there won't be any problems...in fact the only problem I will have is finding the class room!!

Comments