Jake's Litter
So here's how the litter is standing right now...
I'm of course ecstatic!! Her handler Kacie has a blog so we can watch them progress through training! I could cry right about now!! And I didn't even raise her!! :-D Imagine what I will be like when/if Rei graduates!!
Looks like this was one successful litter! I do wish they had given Jake a chance I know he would have been awesome; but anyways we have Rei and Paul in the kennels now so; we'll give them a chance to strut their stuff.
- Jake - CC'd last I heard (sometime last year) awesome pet; doing great PRMom still missing him greatly. *sniff*
- Riva - Breeder
- Casey - Working Guide (YAY!)
- Dottie - Autism Assistant Dog
I'm of course ecstatic!! Her handler Kacie has a blog so we can watch them progress through training! I could cry right about now!! And I didn't even raise her!! :-D Imagine what I will be like when/if Rei graduates!!
Looks like this was one successful litter! I do wish they had given Jake a chance I know he would have been awesome; but anyways we have Rei and Paul in the kennels now so; we'll give them a chance to strut their stuff.

Comments