This Week- LIFE OF A COLLEGE STUDENT
Monday: No school! We stayed in Knoxville for one more night; and hung out with friends. But the boss called, and asked if I could come in from 4-8, so we had to rush home, and I barely had enough time to change clothes, and speed to work. Midnight was VERY glad to see me. :-)

Tuesday: I was awakened by my mom at 7AM, its your boss, we're her whispered words as she handed me the phone. I don't know about you but I dislike talking in the morning until I sound normal; and I especially hate talking on the phone first thing in the morning. I forced my mind awake as I was asked if I could come in at 9AM instead of 11:30; my body was screaming NO! NO! NO! but my ever logical mind was screaming YES! YES! YES! ....or maybe it was MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!. So at 8:30, Midnight and i were on our way.
Tonight's class went a little to fast for my liking and i didn't get as much as I had hoped done. But Midnight was dead to the world and slept the entire time.

Wednesday: 8AM class.....first homework due....eek...I left it in another notebook; and I could tell my instructor thought I was lying to him...but Oh Well. I don't know what I can do to convince him other than get this assignment in on time. I don't know if you know this but I am trying to get my Associates in Digital Media/Web Design, so all of my classes this semestor are Computers. Last year for my graduation my Grandparents bought me the BEST computer out there (Apple iMac!) to help me toward me Goal. Unfortunately because its THE BEST (ahem MK) that also means programs for it are SUPER expensive.
So I had to buy a PC Laptop and FAst! Thank God for Ebay is all I can say. So according to the tracking device, it was supposed to arrive today. So I race home for class expecting to see it sitting in the hallway. But it wasn't; so I was in for a wait. and I waited....and waited.....and waited......and waited some more. It wasn't until I was getting in my car to leave for my second class; that the UPS man pulls up. I ran it inside ripped open the box, turned it on..Ooo'd and Aaah'd for a few seconds before, snatching up the power cord, and hitting the road.

Thursday: Work at 9. Off at 4:30 PM
homework, homework and more homwork.

Friday: TODAY! Class at 10AM. For some reason that class room really kills my cold. I have been suffering from a slight cold, but when ever I go in there its like everything in my HAS to come out! My nose is constantly running,constantly coughing up mucus, and really just feeling miserable, and for the most part I can't just get up and walk out of class, while the instructor was talking. But I had some of Midnight's clean up towels which I put to good use.
After class; I got some lunch and tried to use my laptop on just the battery power and found out that the battery lasts all of 15 minutes!!!! THANKFULLY my dad's laptop is just a version younger then mine and he had an extra battery that seems to be working a lot better!!
So all that and no Midnight! Well that's because she just integrates so seamlessly into my daily routine I barely notice her. Well You know what I mean. She's been a really good girl this week! Its sort of like she was born to do this; In classes I will tell her to "sit" and "down" and she will do it and stay in that position!
Of course she's not completely perfect.....I have lost another cell phone charger, and she's starting to think for her self now..."Mom says to come....but I don't really want too..... soo I think I will go back to what I was doing." So forth and so on..
And we'll not even mention her reaction to doors that come toward her.....*eye roll* and my rolling backpack?? She doesn't like it at all. Makes it very hard to walk anywhere quickly on campus.
So anywho... i leave you with this video.....if it will work.....:-)
Have a great weekend!

Tuesday: I was awakened by my mom at 7AM, its your boss, we're her whispered words as she handed me the phone. I don't know about you but I dislike talking in the morning until I sound normal; and I especially hate talking on the phone first thing in the morning. I forced my mind awake as I was asked if I could come in at 9AM instead of 11:30; my body was screaming NO! NO! NO! but my ever logical mind was screaming YES! YES! YES! ....or maybe it was MONEY! MONEY! MONEY!. So at 8:30, Midnight and i were on our way.
Tonight's class went a little to fast for my liking and i didn't get as much as I had hoped done. But Midnight was dead to the world and slept the entire time.

Wednesday: 8AM class.....first homework due....eek...I left it in another notebook; and I could tell my instructor thought I was lying to him...but Oh Well. I don't know what I can do to convince him other than get this assignment in on time. I don't know if you know this but I am trying to get my Associates in Digital Media/Web Design, so all of my classes this semestor are Computers. Last year for my graduation my Grandparents bought me the BEST computer out there (Apple iMac!) to help me toward me Goal. Unfortunately because its THE BEST (ahem MK) that also means programs for it are SUPER expensive.
So I had to buy a PC Laptop and FAst! Thank God for Ebay is all I can say. So according to the tracking device, it was supposed to arrive today. So I race home for class expecting to see it sitting in the hallway. But it wasn't; so I was in for a wait. and I waited....and waited.....and waited......and waited some more. It wasn't until I was getting in my car to leave for my second class; that the UPS man pulls up. I ran it inside ripped open the box, turned it on..Ooo'd and Aaah'd for a few seconds before, snatching up the power cord, and hitting the road.

Thursday: Work at 9. Off at 4:30 PM
homework, homework and more homwork.

Friday: TODAY! Class at 10AM. For some reason that class room really kills my cold. I have been suffering from a slight cold, but when ever I go in there its like everything in my HAS to come out! My nose is constantly running,constantly coughing up mucus, and really just feeling miserable, and for the most part I can't just get up and walk out of class, while the instructor was talking. But I had some of Midnight's clean up towels which I put to good use.
After class; I got some lunch and tried to use my laptop on just the battery power and found out that the battery lasts all of 15 minutes!!!! THANKFULLY my dad's laptop is just a version younger then mine and he had an extra battery that seems to be working a lot better!!
So all that and no Midnight! Well that's because she just integrates so seamlessly into my daily routine I barely notice her. Well You know what I mean. She's been a really good girl this week! Its sort of like she was born to do this; In classes I will tell her to "sit" and "down" and she will do it and stay in that position!
Of course she's not completely perfect.....I have lost another cell phone charger, and she's starting to think for her self now..."Mom says to come....but I don't really want too..... soo I think I will go back to what I was doing." So forth and so on..
And we'll not even mention her reaction to doors that come toward her.....*eye roll* and my rolling backpack?? She doesn't like it at all. Makes it very hard to walk anywhere quickly on campus.
So anywho... i leave you with this video.....if it will work.....:-)
Have a great weekend!

Comments
She's so CUTE! :)