*Whew*
I did it guys!! I'm so excited! Not only do I get to have four days off for Thanksgiving, I get to have a house full of dogs as well!
Ask me next week, I may not be so excited, but for right now, I am.
Tomorrow evening, I will get to spend the night with Penny, who is also Rei's half sister, and then Saturday morning we get up nice and early to go sit out in the cold and watch the parade go by. After that we'll switch dogs and I'll take Sue (FGR) home with me for the week.
On Monday however, we'll add another little guy to the pack...yes thats right, Tex the dachshund puppy is coming for his trial run!! It took two hours to convince my dad; but I think it will be worth it. I HOPE it will be worth it.
So I'll be prettty busy.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*girl bounces off the walls*
Ask me next week, I may not be so excited, but for right now, I am.
Tomorrow evening, I will get to spend the night with Penny, who is also Rei's half sister, and then Saturday morning we get up nice and early to go sit out in the cold and watch the parade go by. After that we'll switch dogs and I'll take Sue (FGR) home with me for the week.
On Monday however, we'll add another little guy to the pack...yes thats right, Tex the dachshund puppy is coming for his trial run!! It took two hours to convince my dad; but I think it will be worth it. I HOPE it will be worth it.
So I'll be prettty busy.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*girl bounces off the walls*

Comments
-Tibby